On the day of your examination, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Be sure to bring:
- Photo ID
- All insurance cards
- Physicians order
- Any other pertinent information
Some appointments require special preparation to ensure the accuracy of the imaging exam. Find out how to prepare for your exam:
- Bone densitometry (DEXA)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Digital mammogram (MA 2D/3D)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound (US)
- General radiology (X-ray)
- Please be aware that your exam may require different preparation from what is listed. If you have any questions, please call us at 925-467-1400 prior to your scheduled appointment.