Pleasanton Diagnostic Imaging offers the latest in diagnostic imaging services through the use of industry-leading technologies. Our team of dedicated professionals is here to ensure that our patients receive the highest standard of care and accurate, complete diagnostic images that meet their health care needs.
We offer same- or next-day appointments with short wait times.
Our services include:
- Bone densitometry (DEXA): advanced detection for osteoporosis and vertebral fracture assessments
- Computed tomography (CT): low dose imaging to aid in cancer treatment, trauma detection and more
- 3-D digital mammography: the most effective way to detect breast cancer
- Open-bore 3.0 Tesla (3T) MRI: the most advanced MRI technology available in the area, with whole body and breast-imaging capabilities
- Ultrasound: including venous Doppler, breast sonography, and abdominal and obstetric ultrasound
- General radiology: including digital X-rays, intravenous pyelograms (IVP) and joint arthrography. Walk-ins welcome for routine X-ray
Learn more about our American College of Radiology and the Imaging Center of Excellence designation.